Welcome to Cibolo Canyons, located around 4 miles north of 1604 and just east of Highway 281 – or about 20 minutes north of the San Antonio Airport.
Cibolo Canyons is a master planned community with a number of neighborhoods that vary in price range and style – all offering luxury living. Most neighborhoods in Cibolo Canyons are gated and enjoy an amenity center, a resort life style, two world renowned TPC golf courses, as well as the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa.
Cibolo Canyons, developed by Forestar Real Estate, offers a most enjoyable life style experience for all stages of life, whether you are single, have a growing family or you are an empty nester – the community has apartments, condos, single-family homes, patio homes and garden homes.
Cibolo Canyon is still growing and adding additional home sites, a second amenity center, WholeLife luxury senior apartments and more are in the planning stages. Today, Cibolo Canyons has seven subdivisions with homes priced from the mid-$200s up to $1.5+ million:
- Palacios consists of custom homes in the $750K to $1,500,000 (+) price range. (Lots are still available)
-Cielos consists of 64 lots with about 30% built with custom and local home builder homes - price range from $570K to $850K.
- Campanas has over 117 garden homes (HOA provides the lawn maintenance) prices from $395K to $700. Campanas is still growing.
- Suenos is built-out with 139 homes priced from $400K to $455K
- Vallitas also built-out with 227 homes priced from $350K-390K
- Ventanas is another built-out community with 216 homes priced from $240K to $380K
- Amorosa is still growing and has homes priced from $315K to $380K.
- Three more communities of about 100 lots each are in the early planning stages; the prices of these properties has not yet been released.
Cibolo Canyons offers all homeowners in the above communities the following:
• Amenity Center with Junior Olympic-sized pool, lazy river, splash park, and fitness center
• The opportunity to become a member of TPC San Antonio (available only to Cibolo Canyons owners)
• Dining, spa and entertainment experiences at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
• The finest San Antonio public Schools.
• Close proximity to Restaurants, high-end shopping locations, hospitals, Sam’s Club, HEB Plus (a regional grocery store that caters to the community’s life style), Super Target and much more.
CONTACT ROLAND at 210-722-2725 or ROLANDG@GVTC.COM